Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stickam, and Updates...

Well, it's been a while since I've made an actual "Real" post on here - if I ever have, so I figured it's about time.... So, for the update, I'm currently recovering from a broken left elbow (not healing how it should, bastards!), dealing with a very 'thin-ice-typed' financial/living situation, and have had my personal life turned upside-down in the past several months. Tonight, my 'date' (lol - especially for you who know what/who I'm referring to) and I went to the Carolina Theater, an Historical Theater around here in Greensboro, to see the old 'Cult' 80's movie 'The Toxic Avendger' and it's sequel. Also, as for online, I spend my time either on BlogTv.com or Stickam.com (both are free, and my SN on both is prophetsam) so you should join and check out my show sometime - here's my 'Stickam Player' for the show I'm doing at the moment:

No comments: